SHIPPING & RETURNS
***ALL ORDERS ARE REFUNDABLE AND EXCHANGABLE***
We want you shopping with confidence, and we want you to love your purchase! However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, let us know and we will work with you to make it right. Whatever the reason maybe, we will be happy to give you an exchange or a refund. We just ask that you return the unwanted item back to us within 14 days of you receiving it. We will do our best to ship your items out as soon as possible. Once your purchase has been processed it can take 1-4 days to ship. We work with Canada post, so any orders made on a Friday will NOT be shipped out until the following Monday. All items shipped from us is issued a tracking number. Please use this number to track your purchase arrival date. Please allow 5-14 days for your delivery. For people ordering outside of Canada, you may have to pay a duty fee on your purchased item. Once your package is placed with Canada Post, lost or damaged packages are NOT EveryWear Chic's responsibility to replace. Please make sure you have a safe delivery location for your packages.
FOR ALL REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES WE ASK THAT YOU;
- Communicate with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If its an exchange you are seeking, we will gladly put aside the proper product for you. If the item you are wanting is NOT available, then a refund will be given.
- ALL REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES need to be made within 14 days of you receiving your purchase.
- Please note that we DO NOT refund the cost of the original shipping.
- For ALL REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES the purchased item must be in new condition - no signs of wear, with all tags attached, make-up free, and deodorant free.
- For ALL REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES the purchase must be shipped back in similar packaging that you received the item in.
- ALL REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES will be made once we have received the returned merchandise, and have inspected it to insure that the item is in new condition.
- ALL REFUNDS will be made to the original card/account used in the initial purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.